Beginning to use my Longchamp bag again as I need to put our tula baby carrier in it. The combination of fuchsia & donutella sweet shop fuel cell is lovely.
It’s pretty much my restaurant bag too. So if I’m not heading any restaurant, I might leave in the car or it will be in my Long champ bag without baby carrier in it. Bret adores the babywearing bonding moment, even if Kryston was asleep on his chest.
Here’s a peek inside my bag without baby carrier :
- Tula Blanket – the softest wrap to keep my kids warm in the car
- Huggies wet wipe Pouch – I use Cloversoft Wet Tissue (Eyeing wipouch)
- King of Courts Be Quick – Mummy’s bag. I have a detachable sling to turn it into sling bag if I’m going to put all the bags in the car.
- Dreamworld Be Quick – Diaper Needs
- Side Pocket contains Tissue & Lip Balm
If I have to change Kryston diapers in the mall, I only need to bring the Quick to the changing room. Or it can be an Organiser in ny Longchamp bag