It seems like I have become an avid collector for Innisfree products. Last week, I gotten the No Sebum Mineral Pact from the store. The reason was because I wanted to fix the solution of oily eyelids. Whenever I wear bb cushion, a line runs into the eyelid crease and friends would ask, “Are you wearing double eyelid stickers?” Duh.
Problems come with solutions. Previously, I relied on eye shadow to keep my eye lids matte until I saw a very affordable solution.
(Pictures from Miso Beauty)
It is a Replacement powder pact for oil control paper making the skin soft and matte
1. Double sebum-control system controls secretion of sebum to keep the skin soft and fresh all day long.
2. Jeju natural mineral and mint ingredients control skin oil and moisture to keep the skin healthy.
How to use:
In the last stage of your daily skincare routine or makeup, use powder puff to gently apply onto entire face or sebum concentrated areas.
What I like:
- Very light and soft on skin, I don’t feel anything on the eyelids
- Colourless, great for natural make up
- Works effectively to control shine and oil
- Price-Friendly and I think I can use it for a long time
What I do not like: