My previous L’Genere Egg CC cushion has finished. By chance, I stepped into the loveliest beauty store Etude House. Everything in the store was so pretty and I went home with new BB Cushion with Pearl Aura.
In this limited edition pack, an additional special cushion is given.
The helpful beauty assistant reccomended the lightest shade for my skin.
Pictures from Beaute Procelain
Inspired by Korean actresses in the dramas, I wanted the dewy glow on my skin and I found my solution. However, the shade might be too bright at first application. I received remarks from my sis and Bret like, “Why so white?” So its better to go for the darker shade.
After couple of hours, the shade looked more settled with my natural skin tone. Pearl finish was lasting.
What I love most:
- Moisturising, Dewy finish on dry skin
- Lightweight, Airy
- Least messiest among the BB/CC Cushion
- Affordable price
What I did not like:
- At first application, the shade was too bright and that could be due to high SPF and pearl aura.
- Low to medium coverage, not reccomended for skin that requires good coverage.
- Oxidises hence needs occassional touch up for dark circles or troubled spot
Etude House is owned by leading cosmetic company, Amore Pacific who also owns Laneige, Sulwhasoo and innisfree.