This weekend, we spent quality family time together at home. There were many activities we did together. With Leia, we did zumba, colouring, writing, reading and watching disney movie together.
Sunday morning, my little girl woke me up asking to bake. After shower, I found a recipe from I love Air Fryer.
Self-rising flour (Sifted): 1 cup
Caster Sugar: 1/4 cup
Milk: 1/3 cup
Butter: 25 gram
1. Combine flour and castor sugar.
2. Add in butter cubes and use fingertips to rub the butter into the flour mixture until it resembles fine breadcrumbs like.
3. Make a well in the centre and pour in the milk. Use a butter knife to mix them well until just combined.
4. Turn it out onto a lightly floured surface and gently bring the dough together. Roll out to 2cm thick and use a 3cm round cutter to cut out rounds.
5. Line baking paper with milk into Airfryer basket. Place the scones in (*) and Airfry at 190 degree for around 12 minutes.
6. Serve with jam, butter, cream …. whatever you like.
(*) I brushed the scones surface with milk as I don’t like “dark” color.
Leia was able to help me prepare the necessary baking tools. She knows where things are. I let her sift the flour, mix the sugar and rub the butter into the flour. She did the rub-in method all by herself while I used a spoon to form a dough.
Made about 12 scones.