Bret made a comment, “You have not been cooking dinner lately…” Well, we were overseas and last week he was having a sale retreat.. so here goes…
Red & Yellow Pepper
Beautiful colour for veg and it was fun slicing Pepper. That’s with the help of Gordon Ramsay clip on youtube.
1. Marinate Scrimps with 2 Tbsp of Cooking Wine & Cornflour, 1 Tsp of Salt for 1 hr in refrigerator then 20 mins in room temperature.
2. Grate Ginger, Cut 2 stalks of Spring onion (green) and Slice Red & Yellow Pepper
3. Heat oil in wok and pan fry sliced tofu then put aside once cooked.
4. Saute Grated Ginger, Cut Spring Onion, Sliced Red & Yellow Pepper and stir fry for 3mins.
5. Finally, add scrimps and cooked tofu and stir fry till cooked.
6. Thicken gravy with cornflour mixture
Yummy. Bret is not a seafood lover but I could see him enjoying the dish. I love the inviting colour of this dish and pepper goes really well with scrimps. There’s so many ways of cooking scrimps… I wanna try cereal and butter next time.