Research shows Mothers are trained in Time Management Skills. No doubt. Doubled with my supposedly-flexible hours job, the feeling is intense.
Yesterday is over.
- 07.20am Prepare Leia for school
- 08.00am Prepare myself for work and make bed
- 09.00am Read news, work emails and confirm business appointments
- 10.30am Banking Errands (Replacement of Token)
- 10.45am Pay Credit Card Bills
- 11.00am Buy & Install Microsoft Office for Macbook Air
- 11.30am Get Yakitori for Lunch
- 12.00pm Collect purchase from Susan at Changi
- 12.30pm Meet Glenn and Peony (Their Off-Day) at my place
- 15.00pm Collect document from client at Bartley
- 15.30pm Meet Esther at her Hubby’s gym
- 17.00pm Pick up Leia
- 18.00pm Dinner with Family
- 20.00pm Evening appointment at Tampines Central
- 21.00pm Aimed to be home with Bret and Leia
Tomorrow will be better.